Huawei announced a new smartphone in Y series, named Huawei Y6 (2018). This is relatively affordable smartphone in 2018. The main features of Huawei Y6 are, it comes with 18:9 display aspect ratio, face unlock features an excellent speaker output. The company just announced the specs of Huawei Y6 and pricing details and availability are not revealed yet.
Huawei Y6 speakers are very effective, so it provides good quality of output. Therefore the device is capable of producing 88dB at its loudest, so their speakers deliver more than 75% of sound. And it also provides good quality of output through earphones. You can use face unlock feature to set password and device authentication.
Specifications of Huawei Y6 (2018)
- The device has a 5.7-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 1440×720 pixels, along with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Featured with 2.5D curved glass protection.
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC chipset is paired with 2GB of RAM.
- 16GB internal storage which can expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card.
- It has a 13-megapixel rear camera setup with LED flash.
- Front facing camera is 5-megapixel for selfies and video calling.
- The device runs the latest version of Android 8.0 Oreo.
- It has 3,000mAh battery capacity.
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and micro-USB.
There are three color variants available for the device such as blue, black and gold. The pricing details and availability of the smartphone will be announced soon by Huawei.