Moto 1S the latest smartphone from Lenovo-owned Motorola has been announced in China. The smartphone is quite similar to last month launched Moto G6 device. The main highlights of the smartphone include a 5.7-inch Full HD+ display, Snapdragon 450 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM, dual rear cameras, Android 8.0 Oreo software, glass back design, fingerprint scanner and 300mAch battery capacity.
Moto 1S Specifications
- 5.7-inch full HD+ IPS display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels along with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor that speeds up to 1.8GHz.
- 4GB of RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage option.
- Dual rear camera setup consists of a 12-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture and LED flash feature and 5-megapixel secondary sensor.
- On the front 8-megapixel selfie camera with LED flash.
- Android 8.0 Oreo with the Moto’s ZUI 3.5 skin on top.
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano)
- Fingerprint scanner.
- Featured with Dolby audio technology, and P2i water nano splash-proof coating.
- 3000mAh Turbo battery
- Connectivity option include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, USB Type-C and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Dimensions: 154.5×72.3×8.3mm and 168 grams weight.
Moto 1S Price and Availability
The Moto 1S priced at 1499 CNY (approximately Rs. 15,900) and available in three colour variants include Victoria blue and Gold. The exact price and availability of the smartphone in India not revealed yet, but the handset is now available for purchase in China via Lenovo Online shop and Motorola Store.