The Chinese smartphone manufacturer ZTE sub-brand Nubia has launched the Nubia Z18 mini in China. This is the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Z series’. The Nubia Z18 mini colors come with 5 variants, such as Glacier White, Diamond Black, Celadon Blue, Rose Gold, and also Limited Provence Edition (Purple) options. It will be available for order starting today and goes on sale in China from April 19th.
Talk about the design and specifications of Nubia Z18 mini, It has sports metal design body and a 5.7-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 2160×1080 pixel and 18:9 display. The display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. Nubia Z18 mini OS runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Nubia UI on top. It also has NeoSmart AI engine and Snapdragon 660 AIE Artificial Intelligence Chip for the best experience.
Nubia Z18 mini Specifications :
- 5.7-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 2160×1080 pixel and 18:9 display, and 85% NTSC color gamut
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 24MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, CAF, dual-tone LED flash, 5MP secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- 6GB RAM, 64GB & 128GB internal storage | No expandable memory
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Nubia UI
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Fingerprint Sensor and Face Unlock feature available, which can unlock the phone in just seconds
- Battery Capacity: 3450mAh
Nubia Z18 mini priced at 1799 yuan (Rs. 18,730 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 2099 yuan (Rs. 21860 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the Limited Provence Edition with 6GB RAM with 128GB storage in Purple color is priced at 2199 yuan (Rs. 22,900 approx.).