Upcoming Vivo new flagship smartphone variant Vivo 9 Youth full specifications leaked online. As per the leaked spec-sheet Vivo V9 Youth powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC, which also powered by the Vivo V7 and the Vivo V7+ smartphones launched last year. The specs appear to be decent enough on paper.
Leaked Specifications :
Talk about the Vivo V9 Youth specifications, this new flagship phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo-based FunTouch OS out of the box and 3260mAh capacity battery. It has sports 6.3-inch Full HD+ display like as Vivo V9 recently launched with a notch on top.
Vivo V9 Youth processor powered by the Snapdragon 450 chipset. The storage capacity spotted 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with support for storage expansion up to 256GB with a microSD card.
Key Specifications :
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ Display with iPhone X notch
- Resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels
- Display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dual-camera setup at its rear with a 16MP primary sensor and a 2MP secondary sensor
- 16MP Front camera sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
- Camera Features: Bokeh mode, shot re-focus, AI HDR, AI Face Beauty, 4K video recording, AR stickers and more.
- Android 8.1 Oreo-based FunTouch OS
- Octa-core 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC
- 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage | Ex[andable up to 256GB with a microSD card
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 and Bluetooth 4.2.
- 3260mAh Battery
We are not sure this specifications are purely accurate, we collect this source from Slashleaks. Price and complete specs of Vivo V9 Youth follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for instant gadget reviews, comparison and latest news of tech.