The popular Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi launched the gaming smartphone Black Shark in China. This gaming smartphone available two storage variants 6GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage, 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage. The price started at 2999 Yuan (INR approx. 31,200), 3499 yuan (INR approx. 36,400) respectively.
Black Shark specially made for game lovers and talk about the specification of this smartphone it is powered by 64-bit 2.8 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 with Adreno 630 graphics processing unit. The smartphone has got support for Bluetooth 4.0 and the company has introduced a gaming controller as well. The phone also comes with a handy detachable gamepad to give you pure gaming experience. Xiaomi still not announced the release date in India.
Xiaomi Black Shark Specifications :
- 5.99-inch Full HD Plus 18:9 display and resolution 2160 × 1080 pixels, with 97% DCI-P3 color gamut.
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 2.8 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845, Adreno 630 GPU
- OS runs with Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 6GB & 8GB RAM | 64GB & 128GB Internal
- 12 MP rear camera with f/1.75 aperture, 1.25 µm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, Secondary 20 MP rear camera with 1.0µm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture
- 20 MP front-facing camera with 1.0µm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual Smart PA, Hi-Fi Audio
- SHARK key for high-performance gaming mode
- Dimensions: 161.6 mm × 75.4 mm x 9.25 mm
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Geomagnetic, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, and Ambient Light sensor.
- 4000mAh battery and comes with Quick Charge 3.0 support